Assignment

SCROLL DOWN FOR ASSIGNMENTS

PHOTO IMAGE TRANSFER ON WOOD/CANVAS

ME AND MYSELF

BLACK & WHITE & SHADES OF GRAY

WHATS IN YOUR HEAD

FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY

KINOPTIC ART

TOUCH SERIES

PHOTOGRAPH ELEMENTS OF ART

FASHION/ADVERTISING PHOTOGRAPHY

GRADUATION COVER DESIGN

PHOTOMONTAGE: WHERE YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 10 YEARS

DAVID HOCKNEY “JOINERS”

VALENTINES DAY CARD

ON LOCATION PORTRAITS or STIL LIFE WITH DOUBLE LIGHTING AND BOUNCED FLASH

MOTION BLUR

BODY, SHAPE, FORM

KEITH HARING INSPIRED WORK

LIGHT PAINTING PORTRAITS

TED TALK REFLECTION

MIXED MEDIA SCREENPRINT ART

BOOKFACE

PHOTO SCREENPRINTING 

INDEED, JOB SEARCH

CREATE A WORK IN THE STYLE OF SANDY SKOGLUND 

Lightroom Exploration

CREATE A WORK IN THE STYLE OF WASSILY KANDINSKY

MULTIPLE EXPOSURE WITH FLASH AND SLOW SHUTTER SPEED

NATURE/LANDSCAPE PHOTO WITH PAINTING 

SENIOR PORTRAIT SESSION

DSLR CAMER AND LENS PPT

SOCIAL AND POLITICAL ISSUES IN ART

BLOCK PRINTING

EQUIPMENT BUYING LIST

DOUBLE COLOR EXPOSURES

CUT AND PASTE COLLAGE

READ AND WRITE

TRIPTYCH

MIRROR IMAGERY

IMAGE PROJECTION

MAN AND NATURE

SHALLOW DEPTH OF FIELD

READ AND WRITE

1. What are aperture, shutter speed and ISO?  Aperture controls the amount of light that hits your camera’s sensor. The larger the aperture size, the more light allowed in. Shutter speed controls the duration of light that hits your camera’s sensor. The longer the shutter speed, the more light that’s allowed in. ISO controls the sensitivity of the camera’s sensor to light
  2. When would you need to change your ISO? when its to bright. 
  3. What is aperture and shutter priority settings? Semi-automatic
  4. What are AF modes how do you change them? half-press the shutter button.
  5. Why do your need to meter the light to get the right exposure? so that there no shadow on the person your photographing
  6. What is white balance and why would you need to change it?  adjusting colors to make the image look natural.
  7. What is depth of field and what is the difference between shallow and good? the distance between the nearest and the furthest objects that give an image judged to be in focus in a camera. small aperture results in a small amount of background blur
  8. What are drive modes and metering modes? every time you press the shutter button it records a single photo. and metering modes is how you want your photos to be and look.
  9. What is exposure compensation? Compensation allows photographers to override exposure settings picked by camera’s light meter, in order to darken or brighten images before they are captured.

It is important to not take your profession in photography for granted. We can all agree that photography is a fairly easy craft to learn. Professional equipment has become widely accessible to the general public in recent years. The market is overrun with aspiring photographers, beauticians, stylists, and models now more than ever. After making the first investment in a camera, getting started is typically pretty simple. In the present day, photography and videography are at the forefront. It has never before been in such high demand. The demand for ongoing material has caused the internet to explode. Every day, new periodicals are launched, and there are more events than ever that require coverage. Within the field, one can choose from a number of directions. For many, making a place Being your own boss and motivator in your line of work is a requirement. For some people, this is a nightmare, but the thought of being free from the restrictions of a corporate hierarchy is more than enough to motivate me. A lot of variation also comes with being a photographer, in a similar vein. As a portrait photographer, my job requires me to travel the world. I definitely value the balance that comes with my employment. It is common knowledge that in the 2016 music business, a large portion of an artist’s earnings come from endorsements and revenue generated by sources other than the song itself. Many successful artists derive a significant portion of their income from involvement in fashion projects, advertisements, sponsorships, etc. numerous ways Being an amateur photographer is similar. It may be a very flexible career choice, so even though the majority of your money may come from a particular form of photographic job, there are many other areas you can explore. There are many additional methods to support yourself besides the many different types of photography you might do.

to be a portrate photographer with the money i got which is 50,000 i will mainly need-
  1. Canon EOS R. -$1,299
  2. apple mac book pro- $1,249
  3. tripod- $40
  4. film- $75
  5. battery- $50
  6. flash- $90

in total i have 47,197 left and i would use the rest for at least a place I can work at.

This affects me because it makes me upset how these family’s have to worry about there children going out and being worried that they wont see them the next day or when the time there suppose to come back. I am against kidnapping because its really bad for what these kids and adults have to go through realizing they might die. i choose to stand because because many people have to go through this and it need to stop at this point. people i think that would be offended would be the people that plan on doing kid napping or if its there thing. this poster is just to get people to understand to stop doing what they are doing which is  taking there kids from there families and to realize they have a life they want to live as well and to see that these kids and families want to be able to have a safe environment and a safe life as well not needing to be worried.

25 facts from the PowerPoint

1. DSLR stands for Digital Single Lens Reflex
  2.  Zoom vs. focus – don’t get them confused 
  3. Proper removal and care of lenses
  4. Metaphors to understand how exposure is determined
  5. International Organization for Standards – number that describes film’s sensitivity to light
  6. HIGH ISO value means the sensor will be MORE sensitive to light, meaning it will take LESS LIGHT to get the right exposure
  7. choose the correct ISO for your shooting situation
  8. use the lowest ISO you can to avoid grain/noise
  9. shutter speed: how long the shutter is openon the Canon T6i ranges from 
    30” (seconds) to 1/4000 of a second
  10. shutter speed: how long the shutter is open
  11. fraction: focal length divided by lens diameter
  12. fraction: focal length divided by lens diameter
  13. maximum aperture more expensive but worth it even if you don’t need the largest aperture because lenses perform better at 2 stops smaller than their max. aperture
  14. larger aperture, shallower depth of field
  15. longer lenses APPEAR to have a shallower depth of field because they are magnifying the subject, which flattens the perspective and makes our eyes think the DOF is shallower
  16. Most cameras have presets: daylight, cloudy, flash, various 
    indoor lights
  17. ​​Full Auto (green rectangle) – camera does EVERYTHING for you
  18. camera does almost everything BUT lets you choose brightness, depth of field, picture style by pressing the Q button
  19. P (Program) – camera sets shutter speed and aperture, but you can choose ISO, AF/MF, white balance 
  20. Tv (Shutter Speed priority) – you choose shutter speed, camera chooses appropriate aperture
  21. Av (Aperture priority) – you choose aperture, camera chooses appropriate shutter speed
  22. M (Manual) – you choose EVERYTHING
  23. A-Dep (Automatic depth of field) – camera chooses aperture, shutter speed combo to get best DOF
  24. Digital cameras that resemble 35mm film cameras
  25. Mirror system inside lets you preview through the viewfinder the same image that is being captured on film/sensor

See the source image

flying deer’s

this job is the only job I want because I feel like I meet the standards and it’s something that like to do as well. and I also meet the standards because they want someone that’s just going to be photographing why they do the rest.

What I learned on the TED talk on impossible photography. photo construction going on along a busy road. But it has an unexpected twist. And despite that, it retains a level of realism. Or photos like these both dark and colorful, but all with a common goal of retaining the level of realism. sometimes the perspective is the illusion. But in the end, it comes down to how we interpret the world and how it can be realized on a two-dimensional surface.to achieve a realistic result, it comes down to planning. It always starts with a sketch, an idea. Then it’s about combining the different photographs. 

Keith Haring Heart Art

my favorite work of Keith haring is this one. this one is my favorite because it seems like if love is really what holds us down. Also, when something ends it keeps us held down. which seems like it’s telling us how love really Helds us down and it’s really hard to get back up. so, this is why it’s my favorite because it says something that’s true.

my success on this photo is that I got it out of nowhere. and I would say my failure is the editing. I think it’s a success because the way it shows the figure of the hand. I don’t think I know a criteria because I think I like it. this picture made me feel like if its someone that’s super exhausted and needs that good nap, so he knocked out on his table. which make me feel tired as well.

some good pictures to take motion blur is.

1. people dancing
  2. birds
  3. the fair grounds
  4. cars
  5. bikes

Image result for david hockney photography

what’s my favorite about this picture is that how all the squares are like separated and it makes a type of picture which I think is pretty cool but also make it look very nice and makes the photo stand out more.

I don’t have very much for my dream. But mainly just to live with my family and have a dog also to travel. mainly because I know what I’m going to do in 10 years but I’m also not sure of it. so, this is why I have so little. but mainly the most thing is that I would want to travel a lot because it was always my dream to. especially with my family and friends. also, to have my own dog as well.

line

color

space

value

Texture

shape

form

Always work with a good team. use natural light if possible. Use shallow depth the field. Natural light tends to be most flattering for any subject. If you have an image of a grill meat, make sure the lines are perfectly aligned. Also make sure those grill marks look crisscrossed.  Especially when photographing Shushi make sure they are perfectly aligned. Also is better to use and abundance of natural light. Especially depth the field makes the best of available of light. you might want to focus on the most closets when shooting sushi. this creates interest and drama in the subject.